Venue Adress Spinozaweg 300 / 3076 ET / Rotterdam (NL)
Phone +31 (0)10 4325735 (Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00h)
Email Office [email protected] / Promoter [email protected]
Capacity 350 tickets
Stage (h*d*w) 0.8 * 5.50 * 7.00 m
Risers ProlyteStagedex 2,5*2,0 m + 1,5*2,0 m (feet: 0,4 m)
Clearance 3,0 m
- 6 monitor groups
- 1x drumfill JBL JRX125
- 2x sidefillsJBL JRX 115
- 4x front wedges Martin Le 400
- Midas M32 digital console
- Midas DL32 digital stagerack
- Amps: 2x QSC RMX 2450a + 1x Crown XLS1000
Front of house
- MARTIN 4 way PA W8C/WSX
- Martin mx5 system controller 4way x-over/limiters
- AMPS: Crest Audio: CA12, CA9, CA6, CA4
- Midas M32 digital console
- 2x AKG D112
- 2x Shure 52 beta
- 2x Shure 91 beta
- 2x Shure SM 57 beta
- 2x Shure BG 4.1 condenser
- 6x Sennheiser e 604 clip-on
- 2x Sennheiser e 614 condenser
- 2x Sennheiser e 906
- 4x Shure SM 57
- 6x Shure SM 58
- 3x SennheiserMD421
- 6x Active DI
- 4x Passive DI
Legal sound limit (Metrao) : 103 dB(a)
Very important: will you bring your own Front Of House engineer and / or monitor engineer?
- Avolites Pearl Tiger
- 18x dimmable channels with par 64 (1000W):
- On stage 24x par64 + 4x par 56 floorpar (500W)
- 2x sunstrip Crowdblinder
- Frontlights 8x par 64
- 8x FOS Iridium 75W moving head (11 DMX Mode)
- 12x Showtec Q4 RGBW LED spot (6 DMX mode)
- 3x Cameo thunder wash 600 RGBW (7 DMX mode)
- 2x 1500 watt Strobe
- 4x Martin MX4 (6 DMX mode) above audience
- 1x 6channel DJ-switch
- 6x Showtec Q4 RGBW LED spot for audience (Not on lightdesk)
- 1x MartinJEM Magnum 1200fogger
- 1x FOS stage hazer
- 1x Showtex DB-1-8 DMX-512 booster
- 1x full HD 1920×1080 Optoma EH341 (3500 ANSI Lumen) projector (HDMI/VGA, please bring
your own laptop)
- 1x 273cmx167cm (16:9) screen
Very important: will you bring your own light-engineer or your own effects?
Open fire and pyrotechnics are not allowed on stage. Please do not use any animal
blood, ashes, sand or other things that will damage our equipment!
Non-open flame items such as incense or cold-spark machines are allowed.
Transport and parking
Getting to Baroeg – by car, van, truck or coach
Baroeg is not located in the center of Rotterdam, but in the South, not too far from Zuidplein /
Ahoy and very close to the trainstation ‘NS Lombardijen’.
You must get onto the A15: the ringway Rotterdam South (Ring Rotterdam Zuid, picture 1).
Get off at Zuidplein/Ahoy (exit 19A) and keep on the right side of the road (picture 2).
Go right at the traffic lights and then right again. Now you’re on the Spinozaweg.
Baroeg is located at the right of this road (at the edge of a small park) and across the street is
a variety of shops. It’s a grey building with colorfulgraffiti on the back and front.
You can park your van or nightliner next to the road, as shown in the third picture. Please note
that officially it’s not a parking space, but an unloading location (picture nr. 4). This means that
unfortunately it’s not allowed to park cars there. After unloading, please park your car on the
other side of the street!
Bus power (16AShuko, 32A CEE) is available near the entrance door on the side of the street.
Please let us know when you are planning to arrive. Clearance: 10 meters.
NOTE: Please do not leave any garbage on the streets and mind our neighbours.